10H214 ENGINEERING PRACTICES
(Common to all Branches of Engineering and Technology)
0 0 3 1.5
(Common to all Branches of Engineering
0 3 1.5
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
- Safety aspects in Plumbing
- Study of tools and equipments - preparation of
- Cutting and Threading of G.I. Pipes
- Study of valves, taps and repairing.
- Measuring and marking practice of PVC &
G.I. pipes - connection to service line
- Study of Tools, Equipments and Safety precautions.
- Drawing of tools and accessories
- Different types of joints making - knocked
up, double grooving joints
- Model making -Trays, Baskets and Funnels.
- Safety aspects of Electrical wiring
- Study of Electrical materials and wiring
- Wiring circuit for a lamp using single and
Stair case switches.
- Wiring circuit for fluorescent lamps
- Calculation of power and energy.
aspects of Welding and Soldering
of Gas and Arc Welding Equipments
of Lap, Butt, T-joints and Corner Joints
of Small Electrical and Electronic Circuits